What's new

Gold Earrings - Jamaican Coin and Bling - Short Hunt

slider66

Owner Treasure Coast Metal Detectors
🥇 Charter Member
🛒 Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 14, 2013
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
1,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Treasure Coast Of Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil
3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch
Deus II
EQuinox 900
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It seems that the rain has taken over every afternoon lately here in Florida. The rain is not the problem but the lightning. Florida has more lightning strikes than any place on earth. I have been hitting the beach early at sunrise to get my daily dose or I will have withdrawl and possibly go crazy. Metal detecting has become a wonderful addiction. I love it. I found a few things today. One pair of nice gold earrings. Thanks for looking. photo 3 (1).webpphoto 2 (2).webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice to see a set of earrings, you so often only find one.
 
nice hunt Congrats
 
Congrats on those gold earring finds, Slider!:hello2:

I Iove the delicate style of them.

Lorraine
 
I found them with my Excal II. One of the hooks was missing and the Excal came through for me and found it. What a great piece of gear!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom