Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Upvote 0

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Man Dave, you and Bobby are on a role. I can't wait to see all your stuff in one pic at the end of the year! That is IF it all fits in one pic. ;D Good hunting~CO2

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
A little more info about yesterdays hunt, as I posted that last night while trying to fall asleep :D. Bobbies two gold rings came from the same school yard and were less than 15 min apart. I was really glad that she found them as I have been exceptionally lucky over the last few months and Bobbie hadnt been finding much of the yellow stuff. Though she still is averaging a couple of pieces a month. It makes the hunts more sweet for me when she does find the gold.
Dudes we hunt strictly school yards parks and playgrounds. Since we hunt togethr most of the time we go to places that have produced in the past and have shown to have good potential.The places are hunted on 4 week cycles and we tend to mix and match sites to suit our day The exception to this is our road trips when the places are new to the both of us and its a roll of the dice. Even then if we think there is potential we will return to rehunt the next time we are in the area.
CO2 we are going to be getting our digital camera sometime around the first of april. We will then be able to start posting the pictures to go along with the reports.
You guys are right it really is great having Bobbie be my partner, thnaks for the nice responses
hh

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
I love to find those earring backs, cause that tells me my md is working to pick up gold so tiny! it means you did'nt miss anything! 8)

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Zeke it will come, i actually detected for almost 2 years back in the early 70s before I found my first gold. Bobbie on the other hand found her first 2 within 30 days a fine gold chain and a gold dice pendent. Keep at it and hard work is always rewarded.
hh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread