What's new

Gold in the penny bag!!!

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
I've found silver coins in penny boxes and bags on three different occasions.
This time an earring rolls out. It was beat up and looked like junk. I scanned it with a loupe just in case and I'll be darned if there isn't a 14K stamp on the post! :occasion14:
Platinum may be a possibility in the future!
 

Attachments

  • earring-pennies.webp
    earring-pennies.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 473
  • 14K.webp
    14K.webp
    3.5 KB · Views: 435
Upvote 0
worth more than a penny for sure! nice find
 
Thats crazy cool !

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
It is worth something. More than a 40% or a 90%

DW
 
you'll find treasure, in the most unlikely places.
 
That's definitely better than a penny. ;D
 
LOL - Awesome find!!!! I think Silver_Fox found a gold ring in a reject bin last year!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom