Gold Nugget Test - 3 detectors

I don't mean to try to hijack any of the above, but talk about phony tests, how about these two birds with the coil 3" up off the ground and the fake BEEP, BEEP dubbed in. I wonder what those two would do with those things in their hand trying to duplicate the tests above, with their seemingly other-worldly ability to know something is there even before they get there, while swinging the search coil in an arc...? Incidentally, I liked the Deep Tech in the video.

Barska Metal Detectors

Larry

Last edited:
Comment not necessary, my mistake.

Last edited:
The guy expects people to trust him that the same gold nugget is under there. He could have easily moved it off to the edge or replaced it a different sized nugget. And his coil control seems to be unnatural. I know with the AT Gold a deep target if you sweep too slowly it drops out. I could get out the owners manual it says do not use the DISC mode for nugget hunting.

You know what happens when you ass-ume........

PM me for our location so you can come and do live tests instead of assuming something is phony.
Stock coil to stock coil.
Any test you want to do - other than going in the water to 10 feet LOL........

When do you want to meet?

Or let us know where you are and maybe someone with a DeepTech is very close to you...

You do what you can to make your machine look good, but it's a phony test.

The guy expects people to trust him that the same gold nugget is under there. He could have easily moved it off to the edge or replaced it a different sized nugget. And his coil control seems to be unnatural. I know with the AT Gold a deep target if you sweep too slowly it drops out. I could get out the owners manual it says do not use the DISC mode for nugget hunting.
spit on screen.giflmao.gifLaugh.giflaughing2.gif You AT Pro users crack me up.
Does your tin-foil hat ever cause problems when you're detecting? tf.gif

I just like to see a fair fight. It doesn't matter what the test is, if you do a video it can be rigged like a stage magician operates with smoke and mirrors. The AT Gold gets better depth when in All Metal mode. And it's much more sensitive to small targets. Otherwise just use the AT Pro. When I hunt in All Metal I don't dig all targets. More nonsense.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back