What's new

Gold on Fox News this morning

Bum Luck

Silver Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
3,516
Reaction score
1,284
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw something on Fox Business this morning about the premium being gone from US gold eagles. He said that now you can buy them for a shade over face, but the guy thought that would not last long, and the premium numismatic value would come back on soon.

Anyone else know anything about this?
 
>:(Fox News.....the pinnacle of all truth. ::)
 
UncleVinnys said:
Who's got money to buy gold right now?

Oh, are you a CEO or something? :laughing7:

You're right, I barely got enough to buy ammo.
 
Although Fox usually tells the the truth everyone wants to ignore, I think alot of collectors are still trying to get over spot on coins. If you can find it at spot, It might not be a bad buy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom