What's new

gold price prediction for 2026 ,27 ,28

leadnugget

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
796
Golden Thread
0
Location
arizona
Detector(s) used
gpx6000
gp extreme
gold monster 1000
nokta simplex
Looking deep into my magic 8 ball.

In May or June of 2026 Interest rates are going to drastically drop. As will the price of gold.
It may go as low as $2500 2800 by late 2026.

Late in 2027 inflation will boom, then we will go into a recession
or maybe stagflation like the 1970s. the price of gold will really spike.
maybe $4500 to 5000 an ounce sometime in 2028.

That's my prediction. Some future reader in 2026, 27, 28, please
let me know how far off i am.
 
You neglected to include countless factors, this is the Trump administration after all, anything can happen, the US could go to war with China, Venezuela, or Iran, the EU could collapse, we may annex Canada and/or Greenland for strategic military reasons, the price of gold is increasing due to these uncertainties, and new perceived uncertainties are becoming more common, that's what's making precious metals spike in price. The dollar value of gold and silver won't mean anything if we're all using digital currency in the next decade. Gold could hit $100,000 an ounce, but $100,000 may have the equivalent purchasing power as $100 does now.
 
We have to go through the pain stage first where they steal most everything.
We are starting that now.
Starting? We’ve been living in it for decades!
 
UnderMiner, i included all of those factors into my calculations and a few others.
I know the rule that we cant post politics on this forum. therefore my post might look somewhat odd without the explanation or reasoning.
very cut and dry without any mention of politics. Only the dates that i think things will happen and without explanation of why.
the biggest and clearest of those dates being may 15 of 2026 kicking things off. I would like to tell you what i think is going to happen without dancing around the
question. but i cant.


Johnnybravo300, (In 1980 it only took 2 weeks.) the Hunt brothers.
 
Last edited:
I was never a long term trader, when I first started I was shaking after holding for a week, as time moved on I held for only 1 or 2 days and sleep well, later it was only for a few hours. The easiest trade, regardless of a time frame is a break out, the rules are simple, wait for the chart (does not matter it it is a stock or future) to break resistance, if it is headed south, short the item you are trading, if it heads north, buy. there are many other methods to trade and I have used many, this has made me the most money, I would trade the 15 min chart, have my trades set each day, one to short, the other to buy, when one stop was hit, I would delete the other and go for the ride,
Screenshot 2025-09-11 105354.webp
Screenshot 2025-09-11 105513.webp
Screenshot 2025-09-11 105559.webp
 
In 2008 it took silver 3 to 4 weeks to reach $50 after breaking $40.
In 1980 it only took 2 weeks.

What's that mean? I really dont know.
The Hunt brothers were playing in 1980.
Screenshot_20250911_142411_Google.webp
 
$3800 and $47 both breached.

Wonder if silver will hit $50 this week.
Yep, not a question of if, but of when. So happy my younger self was obsessed with being a pirate and collected all those precious metals for fun, turned out to be my best investment. I guess it should have been self evident when the fed more than doubled the circulating fiat money supply.
 
I say

If all Goes well with the Dollar by the end of 2007

Gold will be at $400

silver will still be under a hundred

& Gas just under a dollar before taxes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom