What's new

Gold ring #15 for 2010

time4me

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Picked up this little 10K ring at a freshwater pond beach this morning. Ocean low tides are mid-day right now, so I've been hitting some freshwater ponds.

DSCN0881.jpg


I also found my first POG...

DSCN0884.jpg


DSCN0883.jpg


Happy Hunting,

Jim
 
Upvote 0
Did you find this on a freshwater swimming beach ?
 
rockyredbaron said:
Did you find this on a freshwater swimming beach ?

yeah, I guess using a starfish as a prop is confusing - the ring was found in freshwater.
 
Awesome!! I love that ring, I found my fourth gold ring today, it too is a 10k, haven't made the picture to get it posted yet but I might later. Anyway congrats on your 15th that is amazing. :icon_thumright:
 
Nice looking ring......Matt
 
:coffee2:
if that was my find the pog would be worth more than the ring! nice find!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom