gold ring... Free Masons maybe?? HELP!!

cbarz2121

Apr 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey guys im looking for any information on this ring. It is 14K gold and i belive it might have somthing to do with the free masons or masons or whatever it is? i really have no clue but just looking to see if there is any value to it other then scrap. The ring came from my late uncles jewlery collection. The ring belonged to his brother and they were both free masons. I know this isnt their normal symbol that is on the rings and am not even sure if it has anything to do with the masons. PLEASE HELP!!!

ring.jpg

THANKS, CBARZ

yelnif

Mar 2, 2013
ne okla
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing to do with Masonry that I know of. HH... (32* MM)

OP
OP
C

cbarz2121

Apr 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing to do with Masonry that I know of. HH... (32* MM)

ya i didnt think so but just figured it being gold and him being a mason? im guessin it has to be frpom some sort of club or orginization.... wjhat does HH (32*MM) mean??

*********Also, this ring is probably around 30-40 years old if not older

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
F 75 Ltd ~ And many others
Your ring is a very common design of a bust of a Roman Solder and the stone I think is a Tiger eye . And 32*MM is a size . It's value is the fact that your brother owned it . Most of those ring frames are thin and weigh less than 6 grams . Google search current gold prices to get the scrap value or wear it .... Woodstock

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The bust of a Roman Soldier AND his son, or wife...hard to tell if the bust in the background is male or female. Very cool!!

yelnif

Mar 2, 2013
ne okla
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya i didnt think so but just figured it being gold and him being a mason? im guessin it has to be frpom some sort of club or orginization.... wjhat does HH (32*MM) mean??

*********Also, this ring is probably around 30-40 years old if not older

HH = happy hunting, 32*MM = thirty second degree mason - of one I am. HH yelnif...

luxuryliving

Tenderfoot
Apr 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you know if he was affiliated with the free masons? I agree with the other responses, it looks like a Roman Soldier.. Still a really cool ring!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread