Gold silver and taxes.

RyanOShea

Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac. Ex2. X-Terra. Garret pro pointer. Fisher Headphones, Whites headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God, its been non stop rain this last month here in Oregon. I have hardly been out hunting at all. Maybe three or four times for the last month. Kind of a bummer. Did find a few cool things. Found a broken gold ring. Oddly was marked 18k. But turned out to be 14k. So, maybe some time in the ground and scratching messed up the marking. Found a 1941 Dutch East Indies silver coin. Made of 65% silver. REALLY cool. And Holly picked up a cool 1930's Washington Tax token. Sadly, it was smashed on the top half. And a few other odds and ends. A 59 metal license plate tag. A really old junk ring, which was kind of neat. A copper, or brass golf club pendent of some sort. And of course a number of Wheaties. I have taken pics. But have not added them to our page yet. Nor here as the size of the pics are still at 5mb or more. I will be posting them to our column later today so you can have a look. The post will be basically a sum up of this months finds. As slow as it was.

You can always check out our page here

http://wedighistory.blogspot.com/

Happy hunting everyone. And congrats to Ron C on his awesome finds this month! Excellent job!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread