What's new

gold silver,bottles,crock

junkhunter

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2010
Messages
595
Reaction score
1,159
Golden Thread
0
I have no idea where to even start. I found a bottle dump a few days back and made it back to it on Thursday on my way to my late aunts house. I think I just may put only picks in 2nd post as I have 11 total. And info in this one. The bottle were blob top 1st- J.B. Cohen 132 gay st west Chester PA, the brown one appears to be a 3 piece mold and company from Philly PA, Horlicks malted milk Racine WIS, Phillips Emulsion cod liver oil new York is brown embossed, got 3 JP Thatcher druggist West Chester PA, Bromo Seltzer Baltimore MD , the Clawson co Philly pa , PA Conless limb specialty co Philly pa. Among others. I got 1 complete crock(in 2 pieces) and 1 incomplete one. The gold locket thing was a surprise. No mark but this soil eats plating for dinner. The spoon is marked sterling. The pair of spy glass things do magnify. Watch, pile of scrap. And pottery. One heck of a day. And today was not that bad either.
 

Attachments

  • 20150502_224324-1.webp
    20150502_224324-1.webp
    263.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 20150502_224334-1.webp
    20150502_224334-1.webp
    436.6 KB · Views: 125
  • 20150502_224546-1.webp
    20150502_224546-1.webp
    686.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 20150502_224410-1.webp
    20150502_224410-1.webp
    102.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 20150502_222742-1.webp
    20150502_222742-1.webp
    340.2 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 18
Damn I think I am at an antique store nice,vanzutphen
 
Whats the embossing on the bottles cant read them from your picture, the one on the right it looks like a medicine....nice cheese crock as well
 
Last edited:
Awesome score the blob top and whisky are pretty nice.
 
Nice bottle assortment
 
Great finds some of just about everything! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom