What's new

GOLD to Silver ratio?

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hello all,
I have a question that I know there is some smart people on this forum that can answer it(TxTim, Gmann, and I know of others that have mentioned this in the past).

What I am looking for is the ratio index that Gold and silver should run. I think I am asking the question right? :icon_scratch: Basically is it a Gold or Silver buying market right now. I dont truelly believe of the ratio but it did work very well for my when I played the Gold - Platinum ration 2 years ago. Should I trade silver for gold right now or trade gold for silver.

Looking for some input from anyone that has an opinion.

Thanks,
Jason
 
Upvote 0
We're kind of in the middle of a trading ratio right now IMHO -

I tend to trade over to gold for my silver when the ratio is under 55/1.

and i get silver for my gold at 80/1.

Currently Gold to silver is 65/1.
 
Yup those were the ratio numbers I was looking for... Thanks myprecious !



I would still llike to here others opinions...


Jason
 
I'll gladly trade you One silver coin for one gold coin if you need! 1/1 ratio wow!

Just pm me :tongue3:
 
Cherryman68 said:
I'll gladly trade you One silver coin for one gold coin if you need! 1/1 ratio wow!

Just pm me :tongue3:

LOL! By the way I have some new really cool Silver bullion and I designed and made some more copper bullion bars....
I will let you know when I get the pics up on the page...

Have a great day Cherryman68 ;D

Jason
 
Shake-N-Bake said:
Cherryman68 said:
I'll gladly trade you One silver coin for one gold coin if you need! 1/1 ratio wow!

Just pm me :tongue3:

LOL! By the way I have some new really cool Silver bullion and I designed and made some more copper bullion bars....
I will let you know when I get the pics up on the page...

Have a great day Cherryman68 ;D

Jason

sounds good.
 
yes, you trade in or buy into the respective metal at >80 or <55.
 
I never trade Gold for Silver

DW
 
Then your stack never grows all by itself does it?

Each to his/her own strategy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom