What's new

Gold wedding band in 5 minutes!

DiamondDan

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
466
Reaction score
1,130
Golden Thread
0
Location
Robbinsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
White's M6; Tesoro Compadre; Minelab E-trac; Bounty Hunter QD2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Decided to check out a spot that didn't look so hot, to be honest. A rather large open area that was farm fields at one time, but now has grass on it. But "what the hell" I though, "you never know". Sure enough, my instinct was right!

Not five minutes after I stepped out of the car I got a mid-tone that I thought for sure was a penny. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised when I pulled this man's wedding band out of the ground!

It has "14k Diana" stamped on the inside on the light part, and also has a yellow gold streak running through it. The pig weighs 12 grams, and it fits! Lol. Was a good hunt overall. Think I might sell it to go toward my dream of upgrading to a Tesoro outlaw with 3 coils. I already have my own wedding ring. :laughing7:

Sorry to ramble, but I'm pretty happy. Thanks for looking! 20160809_212307.webpPS: It's also my first gold recovery!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 54
Nice find! Unless your into polygamy, I guess you only need one wedding band...:thumbsup:
 
Nice find! Unless your into polygamy, I guess you only need one wedding band...:thumbsup:

Well, I AM in Idaho, but it hasn't gone over so well when I've brought it up with my wife.... ;)
 
Congratulations, that's a really nice first gold find.
 
ring.gif
Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
That is one bodacious gold wedding band find and I say "congrats" to you and good luck on your MD upgrade,- anyway thank your for sharing your pictures and story with us & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Congrats on your first gold.
 
Congratualtions on the gold recovery! :occasion14: Good Luck with the Tesoro Outlaw. GL & HH
 
Excellent find!!!!! I only wish I get a little luck like that.
 
Thats a derby winning lunker you found there!

strick
 
Congratz on GOLD!!! :2barsgold: Very nice!
 
nothing better than thinking you're digging a crusty penny, then having the shiny bit come out:)
 
Well, that certainly is a really nice find! And..if one must upgrade from the machine that found that, using a find to finance it is the best way. But, where does one go from "UP". :dontknow:
 
Congrats on your first gold ring!! Ya never know 'til ya swing the coil..............
 
Quite a first gold! Congratz. Still looking for mine. I think I don't get to look often enough.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom