gold well sluice

Apr 8, 2013
arizona
Detector(s) used
minelab/whites/goldbug
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hi..im new to the forum......id just like to weigh in and say im a third generation gold miner in the san domingo area of arizona...ive been fighting with black sand and very fine gold for many years.......the gold well sluice is the answer to my problem.......its a remarkable sluice.......ive tested it over and over ...........its easy to transport...easy to set up......and easy to use....ive taken it to my own disguarded tailing piles threw out the area and got gold out of all of them ......it has doubled my recovery in many cases....i purchased the larger one and i can only say i was in shock after a few runs ...i use crushers that crush up to a ton an hour and the gold well takes it all in record time and misses nothing.......i have sold every bowl ..wheel ..and fancy boxes i owned ...i just dont need them any more......it has allowed me much more time to concentrate on my veins and get much more material.........my hats off to the inventor...i think its only a matter of time before they are everywhere......im in love with mine and would not trade it for the world............its changed my life as a miner......

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking about one of these sluices if its that great on fine gold, but will have to hold off after looking who might sell them I came across a thread by girl that said she has done and will continue to do business with them. Come to find out with other post on the other site that she works and is indeed a girlfriend of the owner, I'm not saying its not as great of a product as they say but I'm not going to shell out $500.00 till I hear more from others. I hear it will be on a TV show I'm just hoping its not that Todd guy as he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, anyone that watched that show can remember his trommel deal and him saying it would take a week or 2 to get the other sluice set to the right angle. I don't mind spending money for quality but I won't throw my money away either so I'll wait to see what others have to say when more get out there.

LP13

Dec 31, 2012
Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
An old thread. I think my brothers girlfriend was just trying to be helpful and hadn't really consulted with anyone when she did that.
My brother was involved doing marketing and sales. I manufacture the Gold Well and invented it. He did some things that were not to my liking but is no longer involved directly. I now do the marketing and sales as well. Be aware that HM Research of Wickenburg, AZ is the manufacturer of the sluice and I invented it. He ran a company called GoldWell LLC so there was a name identifcation with the sluice we make.

timesearcher

Tenderfoot
Oct 26, 2013
Prescott Valley, Arizona
Detector(s) used
whites TDI/GMT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
keep up the research wingmaster.. I have been using them for around a year now and it is the best thing that I have ever used, have run a lot of tests myself. more of them are getting out there all the time. see if you cant see one in operation. once you try it you will not go back to anything else.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread