What's new

Gold!!!

cheese

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
3,337
Reaction score
1,105
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Georgia
Well, not really, but it looks like gold. Handmade German marble with gold colored lutz. It has some wear and tear but I don't care, it's hard enough to find one that is slap full of lutz like this one.




 
My Christmas prezzie? You shouldn't have!! (oh, you didn't.....:laughing9:) I don't know much about this type. It is pretty tho. I would think that it is going to be a hard one to find one of your backgrounds for it?
 
Lol, yeah I probably won't do one of those presentation photos with it since the condition is rough but it needs cleaning up so we'll see how it looks afterwards. Maybe a treasure chest in the background with loot spilled all over?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom