TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2023 Thread Owner #1 GOLD PLUNGES $45 ON OPENING TRADING TODAY !! 😳 😭
no2pencil Jr. Member Joined Nov 15, 2023 Messages 61 Reaction score 203 Golden Thread 0 Location Fort Lauderdale FL Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 PI King underwater hand held Dec 4, 2023 #2 Yup! Hit my stop loss on Barrick Gold Corp at 17.54
TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2023 Thread Owner #3 no2pencil said: Yup! Hit my stop loss on Barrick Gold Corp at 17.54 Click to expand... Is this the Gold buyer in Canada ? where you can send your Gold and they hold it until you want to sell ? I went to their web page and it appears to say they pay 100% of the value of spot price, is that true ?
no2pencil said: Yup! Hit my stop loss on Barrick Gold Corp at 17.54 Click to expand... Is this the Gold buyer in Canada ? where you can send your Gold and they hold it until you want to sell ? I went to their web page and it appears to say they pay 100% of the value of spot price, is that true ?