What's new

Golden Sunset Hunt

Tony in FL

Full Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I scooped two rings on yesterday's sunset hunt. The first is a woman's gold ring which I found far into the water on a low tide. It was unmarked but tested to 10K with the acid scratch test. It is kind of a reddish gold. The second is a child's 10K with CZ in the wet sand by the edge of the water. I am definitely hooked on this hobby.

:occasion14:
 

Attachments

  • 07_07_10 finds01.webp
    07_07_10 finds01.webp
    110.2 KB · Views: 362
  • 07_07_10 finds02.webp
    07_07_10 finds02.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 365
  • 07_07_10 finds03.webp
    07_07_10 finds03.webp
    30 KB · Views: 353
Upvote 0
Very nice finds :headbang:.
 
wtg :icon_thumleft: pair of real nice keepers
 
Two nice rings keep them comeing. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom