What's new

Golden UMax

Smudge

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just posted one for sale in the classifieds if any one is interested.
 
Actually, it is off the market now.

I just couldn't bring myself to sell it.
 
Don't blame ya!!!!! A great machine !
 
I bet it is a great combo, what kind of depth do you get on the GU with the DD coil?
 
I have the 10x12 concentric coil on it before it did pretty good, but the DD coil I think would be better, less ground it has to contend with, yep that's the draw back with the tones, less depth due to notch filters, thanks for the info! AC
 
Great machine but the new Golden with the sound change will make the older ones harder to sell for now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom