- Joined
- Feb 10, 2022
- Messages
- 5,420
- Reaction score
- 31,207
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Xterra 705
Gold Monster 2000
- #1
Thread Owner
Visited our old hometown yesterday. Took a walk around the res there with my camera.
White Neck Heron.
White Face Heron.
Pacific Black Duck.
Turtle up for air.
Black Swan. This was way near the opposite shoreline and I had to zoom on about 600 or more. Handheld so happy it came out at all.
On the walk back saw an echidna, thought it was foraging at first but turned out to be getting a sleeping spot.
Dug in and snug.
White Neck Heron.
White Face Heron.
Pacific Black Duck.
Turtle up for air.
Black Swan. This was way near the opposite shoreline and I had to zoom on about 600 or more. Handheld so happy it came out at all.
On the walk back saw an echidna, thought it was foraging at first but turned out to be getting a sleeping spot.
Dug in and snug.
What kind of camera. I want one






