What's new

Goldmaster V/Sat

ADHD_Outdoors

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2022
Messages
53
Reaction score
99
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Does anyone have knowledge or experience with this model? I've got one, know nothing about it other than the manual I just downloaded and I found a couple YouTube videos I'll watch later.
 
The V-Sat is a really capable gold detector I've got a GM-2 and a GM-3....the 2 before the V-sat, and the 3 after. The 3 is still my favorite gold detector, and I've got a GM24K, too, and have owned a GMT. The earlier Gm's required manual ground balance, so a little more difficult to learn and use, but very sensitive.
Jim
 
The V-Sat is a really capable gold detector I've got a GM-2 and a GM-3....the 2 before the V-sat, and the 3 after. The 3 is still my favorite gold detector, and I've got a GM24K, too, and have owned a GMT. The earlier Gm's required manual ground balance, so a little more difficult to learn and use, but very sensitive.
Jim
Thanks for the feedback (I really need to study the manual).
--Was the V/Sat designed more to find gold nuggets over gold jewelry or ??? I can't find a lot of info on it.--

Just read the manual intro, answered my own question... :icon_salut:
 
Thanks for the feedback (I really need to study the manual).
--Was the V/Sat designed more to find gold nuggets over gold jewelry or ??? I can't find a lot of info on it.--

Just read the manual intro, answered my own question... :icon_salut:
I recently picked one up at a yard sale dont know anything about it either but im willimg to learn, my problem is i need a battery holder as mine is cracked and machine doesnt work anyone know where i can find parts?
 
The V-Sat was one of the best detectors ever built. Buy this book for yourself, mine paid for itself many times over... I wish that I had never sold it...
Amazon product ASIN B01K3PB2J4
 
You may be able to find parts (electronic components) at Centreville Electronics, the Whites repair center. Battery holder for it should be available at Amazon, or other places. It's just an 8-cell penlight AA battery holder.
Jim
 
You may be able to find parts (electronic components) at Centreville Electronics, the Whites repair center. Battery holder for it should be available at Amazon, or other places. It's just an 8-cell penlight AA battery holder.
Jim
Tyvm
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom