What's new

Gonna see if luck can be transferred from one soul to another

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Was visiting with a friend today- old treasure hunter who has found everything there is to find more than once. I mean this guy got the MIDAS touch, I think when he is handed change from purchases the mere touch of his hand turns clad to silver. Anyways he was telling ME that last week on a whim he went to his bank and wanted to buy a bag of pennies, after getting it okayed by the manager he left with said bag. He said when he got home and dumped it out every single one was a wheatie, I asked him if he went back and bought the rest of what they had and he said he hadn't thought of that. So my brain is working overtime and I said mind if I go to the bank with you tomarrow and you can buy ME $4K worth of halves, quarter, and dimes. He said sure. I said I'll just tell them your my grandpa and I'm here to carry them heavy bags for ya haha. I'll be having wild silver fantasy dreams tonight. Wish ME luck, HH Mark
 
Upvote 0
hope it rains mercs, barbers (in general), SLQ's, seated Lib. Q's, seated lib. 1/2's, walkers, bens, & silver in general for you!
PS why not go ahead and buy some nickels too, i hear wartime nicks, buffs, and v nicks jingling around for u!?!?!?!
 
4K is all I got and I'd rather get (4) 1K bags. If I score big I will have to sell something ASAP cause that 4K is already spent on Saturday. Come on silver, daddy needs new shoes LOL. HH Mark
 
I wish you the greatest luck and fortune! Ask your friend to say something over the bags before you open them. LOL. :laughing9:

apush :read2:
 
Silver Stripe said:
4K is all I got and I'd rather get (4) 1K bags. If I score big I will have to sell something ASAP cause that 4K is already spent on Saturday. Come on silver, daddy needs new shoes LOL. HH Mark
If that is all you has- it'd sure be nice to run outa your ca$h cause you found $4K in Silver :laughing7: .
 
Re: Update

Well we called the bank this morning and all the bags were picked up yesterday. He said vendors deposit on Fri so my friend will call Wed and see what bags are available. Will update if this comes to fruition. HH Mark
 
Oh I got to hear how this turns out. I do believe for what it is worth that it can be transfered.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom