M MIhunter Bronze Member Joined Jun 29, 2011 Messages 1,555 Reaction score 484 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeastern MI May 12, 2026 #1 Box of Nickels: 4 Buffs (1915, 1927, 1937D, dateless) War: 1945D Attachments IMG_1971.webp 884.7 KB · Views: 34 Upvote 0
PullTabPete Hero Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 836 Reaction score 938 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Excal II E-trac EQ 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 16, 2026 #2 Nice finds
R russau Gold Member Joined May 29, 2005 Messages 9,481 Reaction score 10,751 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Louis, missouri May 17, 2026 #3 I totally agree ! Real nice find !!
Blackfoot58 Gold Member Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 6,191 Reaction score 15,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 17, 2026 #4 I wish the US mint would bring back the Buffalo nickel design for America 250. It’s a favorite of mine, but maybe make the date a little more durable against wear. Nice finds 👍🏼
I wish the US mint would bring back the Buffalo nickel design for America 250. It’s a favorite of mine, but maybe make the date a little more durable against wear. Nice finds 👍🏼
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2026 #5 Nice job on the old Nickels. I like those Buffalo's.