What's new

Good Day

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Picked up Tuesday's belated boxes today from #2 supply bank. These two boxes were the best I've gotten from this bank so far.
Box 1- 2 Walkers: '41D, '43D
1 Ben: '57D
Box 2-2 Walkers: '40, '45
1 Ben: '52D
1 40%: '67
There were a lot of coins marked like the ones from the same bank yesterday but not nearly as many. Tomorrow I'll dump my rejects and hope for some teller finds. My main bank already told me that they couldn't order my Thursday boxes so I'm about done CRH for 2010.
It was great to end the year with some decent boxes. Hope the new year brings good "silver luck" to you all.
Happy New Year!!!
 
Upvote 0
90%ers are simply the best!

apush :read2:
 
Great finds on the Walkers and Bens. HH

FL Junkman
 
Great scores!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Jethro,
Ya gotta love those Walkers and Bens!
Good score
rileyboy
 
Iam picking up tuesday boxes tomorrow.I hope there as good.Will find out soon.
 
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Strange to find Walkers and Bens and hardly anything else. Looks like someone's collection got dumped into a bunch of clad. Nice score for you though! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom