Good deed for the year

Onewolf

Aug 19, 2021
Shreveport La.
Detector(s) used
Ace 250-Delta 4000-Nokta Pulse Dive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A old friend contacted me to look for an earring a guest lost at his pool party this weekend. I found it in about 20 minutes under his deck. He threw some Down Home sausage on the grill and we sat around and reminisced with a few cold drinks. Payment enough for me. The lady showed up to get it and offered me some cash. Not sure how much. Saw a twenty on top. I told her not to worry about it. Turns out she works at the local arena and told me I have free tickets to any upcoming events.

Upvote 23

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A old friend contacted me to look for an earring a guest lost at his pool party this weekend. I found it in about 20 minutes under his deck. He threw some Down Home sausage on the grill and we sat around and reminisced with a few cold drinks. Payment enough for me. The lady showed up to get it and offered me some cash. Not sure how much. Saw a twenty on top. I told her not to worry about it. Turns out she works at the local arena and told me I have free tickets to any upcoming events.
Good Job!!! Congrats!!!! And a Grilled Dinner to top it off!!! Nice!!!

ArfieBoy

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on being the winner of the Good Guy Award! Thanks for the great return. You are a credit to our hobby! Thanks!

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Score! Job well done!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread