What's new

Good dime hunt yesterday

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Think I will have to do it again today. Bought 5 boxes dimes yesterday with double average results, 10 slivers including the '49P I needed to complete my silver Roo folder. Been a long time waiting to find that date/mm, been the only empty hole for well over a year- don't know how many '49D I been tempted to cheat with haha. Also got one Merc which also makes for a nice hunt round here.
HH all, Mark
 
Upvote 0
very nice, i would love to hunt dimes more but i just don't do it...
 
Very nice, Mark!

There are so many holes in my silver Rosie folder and I should do something like this too.
 
Congrats! I cheated and bought the last five to fill empty holes
 
Update from today- 7 dime boxes gave up another Merc and (8) more Roos. Also got skunked on two more quarter boxes= 4 for the weekend. Got one more branch to hit tomarrow then Tuesday the halves start rollin in again. HH all, Mark
 
I'm right outside of Philly, so I would speculate that 75% of the silver dimes I find are Philly minted. I think I've only found 1 San Fran in circulation, so I doubt I'll be able to complete a set without buying any.
 
Good score on the dimes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. Good try on the quarters.
I like reading about these dimes scores more than I like searching for them myself.
HH
Rich
 
Did 2 more dime boxes tonight= got 1 Roo. Another box of quarters skunked ME. HH Mark
 
Re: Went to the well too many times

Got another 2 dime boxes today- skunked on both. Not bad though, 20 silver dimes in 3 days. No more dimes till next weekend. Fortunately my 6 half boxes gave up (6) 40%ers. HH all, Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom