What's new

Good Morning!

Trent67

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2014
Messages
337
Reaction score
179
Golden Thread
0
Location
Davie, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image-2735102455.webp

image-3542097247.webp
 
Upvote 0
What a view! Good morning Trent.
 
Good Morning!! Have a wonderful day!!
 
I know you got in that water with your AT pro.
 
Carry a dive knife brother!
Sun rise and sunset

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
For water revenge, but you'll never need it!
The land sharks jaw can be taken off with a well placed scoop! Swing it like a helicopter to keep people away that walk down the beach that are going to mindlessly bump into you. 8 years old/80 years old they'll learn!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
One of my favorites. I was a kid when he died. I used to watch him on SNL. Samurai warrior.

Oh yeah. He was awesome. Left us too soon for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom