What's new

Good nickel box

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
I got a decent nickel box yesterday evening, found two dated Buffs (1919 and 1925) and 26 other pre-60 Jeffs. Nothing else too exciting but two Buffs in a box has only happened to me a few times out of hundreds of boxes.

Both Buffs were pretty heavily worn so nothing worth posting a pic over IMO.
 
Upvote 0
Nicely done there, Doc.

I'm guessing both Buffs were from Philly ?

I actually had a Buff as an ender this week (34p), but alas, it was the only Buff in the box.
 
thurmownator said:
Nicely done there, Doc.

I'm guessing both Buffs were from Philly ?

I actually had a Buff as an ender this week (34p), but alas, it was the only Buff in the box.

Yes both Philly. Oddly enough I've never once had a Buff as an ender but I've found over 50 of them. I've had 3 or 4 Mercs as enders and only have like 20 of them total.

Once I find my 39D Jefferson I'm moving on to dimes to try to complete the Roosevelt set.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom