Bloodline
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2014
- Messages
- 396
- Reaction score
- 115
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I was thinking of places a person might try and search- of course with permission if needed.
1 place I thought of the other day was FARMS. Make friends with farmers! Go and buy their road-side produce and make friends with them. I see them all over country roads in the summer. Make friends and make new searches available for you.
Then I was thinking this morning ...what about DRIVE-IN-MOVIES? Sounds like that would be a great place also to search.
I contacted someone this morning about searching the local drive-in near me. I'll let you know what happens. I just contacted their local website and told them about picking up their trash if they'd let me search, while making sure I left it the way I found it.
Just sharing my thoughts
1 place I thought of the other day was FARMS. Make friends with farmers! Go and buy their road-side produce and make friends with them. I see them all over country roads in the summer. Make friends and make new searches available for you.
Then I was thinking this morning ...what about DRIVE-IN-MOVIES? Sounds like that would be a great place also to search.
I contacted someone this morning about searching the local drive-in near me. I'll let you know what happens. I just contacted their local website and told them about picking up their trash if they'd let me search, while making sure I left it the way I found it.
Just sharing my thoughts







