What's new

Good price for Whites???

Wily Dunk

Full Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2012
Messages
230
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A guy close to me has a Whites Prism detector for sale for $150 and was just wondering if this is a fair price for the machine?? Gonna go check it out Thursday.. Thanks
 
What model Prizm??? I, II, III, IV, or V???

HH,
 
Hi GoGoGopher, It is a Whites Prism ll . . . :icon_scratch: I'm buying a new MD in a few weeks but I figured if I can get this one for a good price then I'd have a spare if my wife wanted to hunt with me sometimes...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom