What's new

GOOD RESEARCH LINKS ?

EasternShoreMetal

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2014
Messages
753
Reaction score
633
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro w/DD coil.
also, still have a Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi all;
I have been perusing the WWW and not having as good a result as I had hoped.
I am looking for good research links that would show and especially - label -
clothing and their fasteners, including buttons, buckles, snaps, and functional metalware
like I just posted in "What is it?" clasps, pins, etc. Especially from the 1600's through the 1800's.
A good book or two would be fine as well if there is nothing good online. I found a couple of helpful sites but they are
painfully short of labels and info esp. on the Accessories.

I know several of you are way ahead of me on this, so I really could use your timesaving help.
Once again, thanks in advance! and HH
Chris
 
Try Lorraine in the beach and shallow water forum.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom