What's new

Good Road Trip 1/26/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Last weeks road trip I was lucky to find a bank that had a clad half dollar. This time out, nearly every bank I stopped at had halves.

Here are the results:

1x1958 Franklin
9x 1964 Kennedy (7 from the same roll)
2x1966
15x1967 (one of which is gold plated)
2x 1968
2x1969
1x 1960 D Roosevelt

One of the banks sold me $42.00 in loose dimes and let me keep the canvas bag.
 
Upvote 0
That is very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much did you spend?
 
not bad. Much better than your last few.

-Golden Silver
 
Troy Ounce

I picked up about 1100 halves to get what I got.
 
I would take a day like that anyday. :thumbsup:
 
Awesome job!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
way to go!!
keeps us going when we have a bad day when we see it can turn around in the blink of an eye :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom