What's new

Good Rolls Today 1/5/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Did a short bank run today. Hit four banks and got a few loose clad halves.
Last bank I picked up $160.00 in hand rolls and got the following:
1x 1952 Franklin
1x 1957 Franklin
9x 1966
11x 1967
17x 1968
5x 1969

Also picked up a couple of boxes of dimes, which I'm going to search right now.
 
Upvote 0
That is awesome bud - congrats!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
wow you did better than me, i hit 4 banks today and bought 220 in rolls, only one 1967
 
:thumbsup: Nice finds for the day. Couple nice rolls of silver there for you.

Maine_Jim
 
Pretty good haul there rich.

-Golden Silver
 
awesome finds! wtg :thumbsup:
 
Rich Hartford said:
Did a short bank run today. Hit four banks and got a few loose clad halves.
Last bank I picked up $160.00 in hand rolls and got the following:
1x 1952 Franklin
1x 1957 Franklin
9x 1966
11x 1967
17x 1968
5x 1969

Also picked up a couple of boxes of dimes, which I'm going to search right now.

44 keepers from $160, albeit hand rolls, excellent keeper rate !

Kudos.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom