What's new

Good score (for me)

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
1,620
Reaction score
1,886
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy all,

I left work slightly early today, and was able to hit two banks on the way home, with the intention of buying halves.

Bank 1:
$3.00 Squadoosh

Bank 2:
They had $70 bucks worth in the vault, but I only had $55, so I bought 5 rolls. One roll had 3x1964, 1x1965, 5x1967, 2x1968, $4.50 in clad, and the other 4 rolls held 80 coins. :icon_thumleft:

This is a very good day for me, as I can't hunt much anymore due to work. The last time I got to do some hunting, I was nickel hunting after having my wisdom teeth extracted.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Upvote 0
jdsarasin8194 said:
Nice results :icon_thumright:
And you got extra $$$ too :tongue3:
JD, what extra money? 4X20 = 80.
 
Good lesson as a crh is to always carry money. That lack of 15 dollars may hav cost you up to 10 ounces of silver.
 
Glad to hear you are able to do some hunting Kantuckkeean. Been a while since I have seen you post. Go get the rest of those half rolls. There is more silver to be had.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom