What's new

gopher state treasure hunters

mattfink

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
303
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cottage Grove, MN
Detector(s) used
minelab equinox 800
Minelab excalibur ii
Whites surfmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Home




GSTH Club Meeting

WhenTue, February 19, 7pm – 9pm

WhereEagles Club - 563 8th Ave N.W.,New Brighton,MN (map)

DescriptionMonthly GSTH club meeting - Open to the public - Bring & Brag display - Guest Speakers - Fellowship with other Treasure Hunters - Snacks & Coffee
 
You gonna become a member and start going to meetings now Matt?
 
lol I have been a member for a year now:tongue3:
 
I just thought I would post it for the new people that don't know about it.
 
Oh, I didn't think you were a member since you actually reply to a thread once in a while on the club site. :)
 
Oh, I didn't think you were a member since you actually reply to a thread once in a while on the club site. :)

Hahahaha yeah the group has their clicks thats for sure.
 
So... shouldn't you be at the meeting since it's 7:15 and it started at 7:00 :icon_scratch:
 
So... shouldn't you be at the meeting since it's 7:15 and it started at 7:00 :icon_scratch:

Yeah i'm not going to make this one
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom