markmopar
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2008
- Messages
- 967
- Reaction score
- 88
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- southern NJ/southeast VA
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
did OK today. 2 boxes gave 32 keepers and a double-tailed trick coin.
but the cool thing was a 98S half. I already had a 99S and along with the 70D I got the other day a lot of holes are being filled!
box 1:
1-42
1-51
1-54
1-62
6-64
1-65
1-66
2-67
2-68
1-98S
box 2:
1-42
1-54
1-57
1-60
1-63
1-64
1-66
2-67
6-68
1-69
but the cool thing was a 98S half. I already had a 99S and along with the 70D I got the other day a lot of holes are being filled!
box 1:
1-42
1-51
1-54
1-62
6-64
1-65
1-66
2-67
2-68
1-98S
box 2:
1-42
1-54
1-57
1-60
1-63
1-64
1-66
2-67
6-68
1-69
Upvote
0







