jlb783 Sr. Member Joined Dec 1, 2008 Messages 448 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Outback Jan 12, 2009 #1 And found 14 wheaties, 1-1918 1-1935 D 1-1940 1-1944 1-1945 1-1945 D 1-1946 D 1-1950 1-1951 1-1951 D 1-1952 D 1-1956 1-1956 D 2-1958 D Upvote 0
And found 14 wheaties, 1-1918 1-1935 D 1-1940 1-1944 1-1945 1-1945 D 1-1946 D 1-1950 1-1951 1-1951 D 1-1952 D 1-1956 1-1956 D 2-1958 D
jlb783 Sr. Member Joined Dec 1, 2008 Messages 448 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Outback Jan 12, 2009 Thread Owner #2 Ohh yeah and 2 canadian pennys, 1-1995 1-2001
HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 12, 2009 #3 jlb783 said: Ohh yeah and 2 canadian pennys, 1-1995 1-2001 Click to expand... I have found about 10-15 canadian cents in every box of pennies I do. So I ordered a folder to place them all in.
jlb783 said: Ohh yeah and 2 canadian pennys, 1-1995 1-2001 Click to expand... I have found about 10-15 canadian cents in every box of pennies I do. So I ordered a folder to place them all in.
C Codes Bronze Member Joined Feb 28, 2007 Messages 1,031 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location United States Detector(s) used White's M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 13, 2009 #5 Nice ratio on the Wheats to Canadians. I usually have about a 1:1 ratio of Wheats to Canadians in my boxes. -Codes
Nice ratio on the Wheats to Canadians. I usually have about a 1:1 ratio of Wheats to Canadians in my boxes. -Codes
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 13, 2009 #6 Nice, I usuially gey 13-15 whaeats in my boxes. Sometimes I get a 1:1 on Canadians, but a few times I got 2:1 Canadians.
Nice, I usuially gey 13-15 whaeats in my boxes. Sometimes I get a 1:1 on Canadians, but a few times I got 2:1 Canadians.
crazyjarhead Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 10,318 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego County Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 13, 2009 #7 Pretty descent.