duffytrash Bronze Member Joined Jun 10, 2006 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 197 Golden Thread 0 Location ohio river Apr 2, 2010 Thread Owner #1 ck out this yard sale find...got bout 20 of em this is one of the kewlest...wish it was in color!!!
diggummup Platinum Member Joined Jul 15, 2004 Messages 17,871 Reaction score 10,149 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in the woods Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2010 #2 Cool Pic and that's what I call a patchwork quilt! nice find. I have some old photos from the 1920's I got at a yard sale about a month ago. There's a couple of Joe Louis sparring in there too. I'll post some this wekend maybe.
Cool Pic and that's what I call a patchwork quilt! nice find. I have some old photos from the 1920's I got at a yard sale about a month ago. There's a couple of Joe Louis sparring in there too. I'll post some this wekend maybe.