What's new

got a cool 1$ bill

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
116
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
change from a Burger king for a drink today got me one 2009 chicago bill with these numbers
G 44141141 E i thought it was cool:) its in decent condition anybody think it has any value?
 
I'll trade you a clad half for it! JK

I don't know of any extra value but it is a cool find with only 2 numbers repeating in the SN. You know Burger King lets you have it your way so next time request a few silver coins as change. :wink:
 
they dont know what i mean when i say do you have any 90%ers:)
 
Those notes are called binary notes, they have abit of premium, perhaps $5-10 for a $1 note.
 
thats awesome man thank you for the information
 
brendan1414 said:
Those notes are called binary notes, they have abit of premium, perhaps $5-10 for a $1 note.
it all depends on the number made on the run you will have to searchthru the post to find the post that will give you the run numbers.. I have one 1.00 that is worth 120.00 that is like your
 
:icon_thumright: Nice find!
I don't think it's worth a whole lot but it's still an oddity.
And to me ... that's worth something.
I definitely keep 1's and 5's like that.
Gather a bunch of those together and someone will buy that collection on FeeBay.
Happy Huntin' :icon_sunny:
 
Good Poker Hand Aces & 4's
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom