Attachments

• DSCN0590.JPG
    DSCN0590.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 424

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
I don't know to much either but from what I am seeing they all look to be very common marbles... roaddog,Duffy or Marbleguy should see this soon an one or more of them can tell you more.....

duffytrash

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2006
ohio river
the solid colored mibs are chinese checker or game marbles...orange swirl at the bottom looks like a heaton marble from cario wv..above that one is a marble king tri-color..the one to the right next to the keyboard is a vitro all-red...dont see much value there....5.00 would be a little high to me 3.00 would be more fair on that deal....but you got some marbles and that haint all bad!!!

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
duffytrash said:
the solid colored mibs are chinese checker or game marbles...orange swirl at the bottom looks like a heaton marble from cario wv..above that one is a marble king tri-color..the one to the right next to the keyboard is a vitro all-red...dont see much value there....5.00 would be a little high to me 3.00 would be more fair on that deal....but you got some marbles and that haint all bad!!!
I too was going to say 5.00 was a lil high but I wasn't sure enough to say that....

Marbleguy

Nov 2, 2008
Rust spots on marbles is good..

When I see that I know the marbles were dug from a dump site old enough that the tin cans have rusted away. That tells me 1940s at the latest and possibly earlier than that. The rust comes off with a wet brillo pad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions