Got a hunt in a scored a Silver Rosie and an old Indian!!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to go for a hunt today. One of two I’ll hopefully get in before We head back. I went about 45 minutes towards Springfield today. The area I was in was pretty old prominent houses, and I’m sure this area had been gone through, but not positive. The first home I hunted was built in 1918. The lady there had only owned it for 2 years, so she wouldn’t have known if it’d been hunted or not. It was a pretty large yard. I gridded off the whole thing and the curb strip. I was able to pull a little clad, 3 Wheats, and a Silver Rosie, a couple cars, and a pen detecting the whole yard.
After I got done I drove until I saw this really nice oldy built in 1918. The older lady said that it had been hunted before, but I could try if I wanted. I had already got a Silver for the day, so why not! The third good solid signal and I pulled an 1887 Indian!! I Love finding the old Indians! Got a harmonica reed, an old pocket knife, a Missouri Tax Token, and 1 Wheat. All in all a Good Day!!! Silver#41fty
Thanks for looking and
Happy Hunting!!!
IMG_6828.jpeg
IMG_6829.jpeg
IMG_6830.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 9
OP
OP
Digger RJ

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of nice coin targets! I'm wondering what's in the coin pile to the upper left?
Quarters,Nickels, dimes & Pennie’s. All clad/newer stuff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread