What's new

Got a new detector today

WayneCountyDetector

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
52
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
BH Quicksilver
BH Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got an Ace 250 and Garrett pinpointer today and had to try it out. Took it to a park and searched a sand volleyball pit and found lots of clad. Only had about 30-45 minutes but it was great. I still like my old unit the quicksilver, but I can definitely tell a difference in pin pointing the targets quicker and finding them faster. I think my quicksilver can find most things my ace can but the ace tells me better depth and gets me a lot closer to the target. Also the Garrett pin pointer is a lot more helpful than the BH. Mainly because on the BH only the tip reacts to metal, but on the Garrett the whole shaft will alert me if it gets close. Anyways I was pleased and wanted to post about my new toy!
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the new detector and the good day at the park. I hope to afford the at pro sometime soon.
 
Congratulations on your new detector... happy hunting
 
Congrats with your "New toy's"....You will love them!
 
Thanks guys, got to go out and swing a bit this weekend and found lots of clad and an old button.
 
WCD, The finds will be coming in now! Just don't pee yourself on the first holy SH&@!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless Chris
 
Hehe thanks, I'm still waiting on that first silver. I will be sure to post it when it happens
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom