What's new

🥇 BANNER Got a Nice One

JimDon

Silver Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
4,041
Reaction score
5,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I managed to find one of my best ring finds ever. Yes they are real...all 42 of them...18KT also.

 

Attachments

  • IMG_0835.webp
    IMG_0835.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,655
Last edited:
Thanks Breezie. Have not seen another like it anywhere on the web.
 
How much is that thing worth?
 
Sweeeeet find!!!
 
Congrats on a great find and for making the Banner, way to go, Good hunting.
 
Congratulation!!! Very nice gold ring.
 
My guess the retail is $3K and scrap value is about 25% of retail or $750. If I were to sell I would place a price of $1500.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom