What's new

Got a ok too hunt a yard in Brandy Station Va

DigIron2

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
4,042
Reaction score
2,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,actually my uncle did for us.I have always wanted to hunt there.Not only the place having the largest mounted troop battle on American soil,but it is a old place, rich with history. The yard is real close to the railroad tracks and pretty much right around the corner is a building that was used as a hospital that housed soldiers on both sides,it is called the Graffiti House, do to the graffiti on the walls that the soldiers made while they where there.I took a tour through it during the towns 15o'th civil war anniversary.It was pretty neat!I am really excited about this one.Just to be able to dig there is a real blessing,weather we find anything or not!But considering the place, I am sure we will find something.I usually don't get this excited about a place,but I remember every time I have driven through the town thinking to myself, "man I would love to get in one of those old yards'.I might finally get my chance when this snow mess is gone.Thanks for looking! joe
 
ANY ground in that area is worth checking out... unfortunately there isn't much that is virgin around Brandy Station. Hopefully you found one of those rare spots! :thumbsup:

Good luck!
 
touched or not,I cant wait to go
 
Last edited:
It is hard to go somewhere that Everything has been found, it just might take a little more patience. But still, there are places that haven't had a detector over it.

Good Luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom