What's new

Got another silver coin spill today ~ video ~

time4me

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
I thought my detecting was over for the week as we've got company in town visiting from Michigan. Turns out my cousin wanted to go mountain biking today, so I drove him to a spot with some great mountain bike trails, right near a spot I love to detect at. We synchronized out watches for a rendezvous after two hours of indulging in our hobbies, and off we went.

Well, sometimes it's all about the last few minutes of a hunt, and that's how it was today. An hour and fifty-five minutes of nada, and then just as I'm checking my watch, I get that oh so sweet flutey signal.

Sorry about the quality of this video. Every now and then the lens on my camera steams up a little causing a weird halo. I think it is from excessive heat coming from my head after two hours of not finding anything :angry4:

Thank goodness for those last few minutes of the hunt...

 
Upvote 0
sweet silver! Boy that ground is sure soft. I have never dug ground that soft. Congrats!



TG
 
Very nice. Seemed like wonderful dirt to dig in too.
 
Congrats on the silver quarters... :icon_thumleft:
They are geting harder to find
especially in sets of 2's......
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Nice quarters Way to go.
Dman
 
Where are you at in Michigan where there is no snow? I want to come over! LOL

Your friend,

Steve in Michigan
 
Nice find Jim :thumbsup:

I once found a 1964 and a 1965 quarter in the same hole, so close :laughing7:

hh,
Brian
 
Steve in Michigan said:
Where are you at in Michigan where there is no snow? I want to come over! LOL

Your friend,

Steve in Michigan

Hi Steve,

I'm in California - I said I have company in town visiting FROM Michigan. But, I will be heading to Michigan with my family on Saturday for a week, and know there'll be no detecting while there due to the snow :'(
 
Awesome video!!!

Congrats on the neat spill!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

There's nothing like a couple of silver Georges to cool your yead down & keep it from steaming! ;D
 
SusanMN said:
Very nice. Seemed like wonderful dirt to dig in too.

YES it did!!! Looks like a dream place to be digging!

Excellent finds!!! Great that you got it on video.

Nana :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom