What's new

Got in a couple of ponds tonight

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a large skeleton key a 1952 dime a religious medal and a sterling silver engagement ring
 

Attachments

  • 1466650498385.webp
    1466650498385.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 1466650508852.webp
    1466650508852.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 28
Nice ring. Hope the water stays productive for you.
 
Thanks scuba you also
 
Thanks for the pictures. Keep searching.
 
Really cool ring, very fancy! :treasurechest::occasion14:
 
Any idea what metal the religious medallion is? WTG on the ring and dime.
 
Great finds and everything in good condition too. That is a very nice key.
 
Medal is brass
 
Nice, I like that you found a old key like that. I'd be all pruned up thinking I'd found a colonial swimming hole!
 
I like the shiny stuff, but that skeleton key is really killer! Well done sir.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom