What's new

Got my earz lowered first time dis year!

Patrick Earl Houston

Full Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
138
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cypress Garden Projects, North Memphis
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Got a fresh fade today from this 1901-P Barber. I knew it had to be one when I had seen the side of it in the roll. I thought I had another one, but it turned out to be an ol' Walker. Ten boxes today, eight skanks, other two gave up '64 x12, 40% x55, '78-S, and 87-D. HH and PEACE!
IMG_2708.webp
IMG_2703.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice. 125 boxes later and I'm still loooking for a Barber.
 
Very nice. I haven't found a Barber half in 2 years of searching. I found a Barber dime but still need to find her 2 big sisters.
 
Good luck to all ya'll lookin' for ya first! I'm guessing my ratio is 1 barber for 350 boxes searched. They rare as a mug. Nice find wit dat dizzle, Fropa! I ain't got one a them yet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom