What's new

got my excal

fisher2

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
363
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yay great week got my excal yesterday and i picked up my booties cap'n crunch sent me at the post office today weee cant wait for the weather to get better
 
Upvote 0
Yea I can not wait for the weather to get better either. Here we got more snow this week and they are calling for more tomorrow......Matt
 
Glad you got the Excal. I remember when I got mine and was disappointed when it nulled on iron and the threshole came back at a different tone. I soon learned that was normal. Good Luck with it.
 
mlayers said:
Yea I can not wait for the weather to get better either. Here we got more snow this week and they are calling for more tomorrow......Matt

We got the same type of weather here also...can't seen to make its mind up....
Cold for a few days, warmer for a few days, snow for a few days, a little warmer.....
sheeeeesh! Come on spring/summer and warmer waters. HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom