What's new

Got my first silver Rosie dime roll completed for 2009 today!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got my 50th silver Rosie for 2009 today!!! My goal was to get 400 silver Rosies by the end of the year, maybe I should up that goal. :icon_pirat:

I got:
1959
1959d
1964

Non silver forgin:
1978 1/2 Frank
1986 Bermuda 10c
2000 Canadian 10c
2003 Canadian 10c

I also picked up my 1st nickel box for the year and another penny box, I will do them tonight. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Nice work my man, 18 days into the year and you already have a roll of silver dimes! =)

Keep that trend and you will have over 20 rolls of silver dimes this time next year!

~Dave
 
You are kickin' some major butt there TF! Keep it up you'll be there by July 1st. :thumbsup:
 
Finds like these make me I want to get some boxes. :crybaby2:

I can't wait to join the hunt again.

Jason
 
How many boxes did it take to get there?
 
Congrats!! 50 already! WTG man keep it up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
terryin pa said:
How many boxes did it take to get there?

17 boxes since New Years Day, also a few boxes were 2008's too. :thumbsup:
 
make sure u keep us updated with the nickel and penny finds best of luck!
 
Great numbers TreasureFiend! :thumbsup:

Keep at it!

cmhoose
 
Fiend you are a machine...guess that's how they make em in the Marines. Keep it up!
 
Your doing a great job on those dimes, keep it up
 
Your doin twice as good as ME, I'm at 24 for the year out of about 24 boxes so far. I only do them on Sundays or holidays when I can't get halves but so far I'm keepin a 1 a day average (stole Drs. goal LOL).
HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom