What's new

Got on a jewelry hole

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,462
Reaction score
10,866
Golden Thread
0
Kept getting signals in this multi hole spot . I think this ring is at least plated silver but wishful thinking it's solid . I can't read anything . It's got some numbers inside the band .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7435.webp
    IMG_7435.webp
    700.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_7437.webp
    IMG_7437.webp
    618 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_7439.webp
    IMG_7439.webp
    503 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 14
Nice haul !
 
Is this a tie clip, earring or cufflink? It says Japan on the back real small
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7451.webp
    IMG_7451.webp
    525.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7452.webp
    IMG_7452.webp
    757.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I'd say part of clip-on earring. Is the ring light? It looks like aluminum to me.
 
Great recoveries
Thanks again for sharing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom