What's new

Got out of my Recliner today and went Water hunting

Harold in Fla.

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
395
Reaction score
238
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i went water hunting with Cliff today to a spot we don't usely go to and i got
a 14k Signet ring, 5.27 grams, an anchor 14k from italy 4.84 grams a compass from sweden, a junk ring
a silver peace toe ring, a silver cross that i crunch with my scoop, a ford key and some clad, And them Skullies Did it again OBN, Thanks a Bunch Joe, these Skullies are Great,
don't know what cliff had i left before him hopes he gets some of that Yellow stuff.
Sure was great Hunting with you again Cliff it was a pleasure, HH
 

Attachments

  • DSC00468.webp
    DSC00468.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC00469.webp
    DSC00469.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 0
Some mighty fine lootin there Harold!
 
Cool, can't say I've seen the crucifix/anchor combo (if that's what it is) before.
 
Really like that anchor, the ring aint too shabby either.
 
:wav:Harold, you did very well out there!:wav:

Lorraine
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds Harold in Fla.!
 
Well Harold, I did manage to get a ring.... a fits-all crapper as Max would say. It was another great time hunting with you. You simply amaze me with your ability to find that gold.... I think that makes four out of six times hunting with you that you scored gold..... I'm not sure if its the skullies, I think they are just enhancing your golden touch!

Just for everyone else out there...... Harold has a great smile when he has gold in the pouch!

Congrats Harold

Cliff
 
Harold you old Pirate!! Congrads buddy, and I agree Cliff, they enhance your touch.....
 
Nice!! I like the anchor/crucifix.
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Love the gold!!! Congrats
 
Nice anchor! Bet it had a nice chain at one time...
 
Nice , Harold! You found some nice stuff. There were 6 hunters yesterday at our old spot.
 
Reel nice finds !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom