What's new

Got out this afternoon, right after the rain.

MAMucker

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2019
Messages
1,636
Reaction score
2,982
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
Other
Plymouth, MA

The 1st one is a nice white quartz LEVANNA. It’s missing a bit of the tip and both ears have suffered as well.

The second is a sweet quartz Small Stemmed Point. It’s a typical Point for this area, and it’s called a Squibnocket Stemmed Point.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934115.433142.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934137.403439.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934148.699717.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934161.075221.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934176.183326.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934186.151097.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934196.401438.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934208.802083.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934223.240334.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934237.106570.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934246.706181.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934266.239356.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934277.245114.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934289.965399.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934301.012126.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563934311.678254.webp

A local collector I know use to say, “Thank God for the motorcycles!”
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice finds I like the squib , iv been told there’s a similar area near me under the power wires to find points I looked there once without any luck I’ll have to look again after all these storms we’ve had who knows
 
Thanks Arrow86.
This ‘motorcycle track’ area in the photo is about 1/4 mile from a small NA campsite. It’s a difficult area to hunt as the artifacts are sparse. But, I have found a few good quality Archaic and Woodland points there.
A lot of walking, but to me it’s worth the trip. A little Squib like that is a day maker for me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom